Tuesday, August 4, 2009

All Junk And No Gym Makes Appy Look Fat And Ugly...

Till 10 yearbs back when I was in school, I was very slim but after going to hostel, I don’t know why but I started putting on!! Though not very fat but I became a bit chubby!!!

And now I have this tendency to put on weight. I really put on if I dont go for walk or work out. . Well thats one of my favorite activity- walking with the goodie songs playing on the headets plugged in my ears. I can walk for hours in a cool night with the show Purani Jeans playing on Mirchi. Exactly what I used to do on the terrace of my PG when I was in Gurgaon and that really helped me in maintaining my weight.

Even 1 kg increase or a tiny tyre is enough to make me tense as I really hate those extra unwanted kilos on me.
But the hectic work schedule in Singapore made me come home late and left me with no time to go for evening walks and eventually led to putting around 7 kgs. Yeagh I was pissed off like anything. I was ashamed of facing my old friends and the most painful thing was to buy new clothes as my old jeans and trousers used to trease me .. sob sob.

Thanks to Shalini who motivated me to utilize the office gym for getting back into shape and we both started going to gym in evening. It was not tuf as work schedule was also not that hectic/. We both provided each other a very good company and the support b/w us helped us in going to gym regularly and I lost around 4 kgs in 2 months... yiipppeeeee

But thenn came this USA trip where i tried to maintain my routine of going on morning walks even in the snow but my teammates scared me of the high crime rate in and suggested me not to wander outside alone. As a result once again I putted on and the ugly tyres started apperaring again on the waist... reallly hate them !!!

The poor client didnt provide any gym to its employees and oince again the hectic schedule prevented me from joining a private gym. Thankfully the trip was short and I was able to join the gym in my new office once again but now this hectic schedule and deadly deadlines are once again becoming a hurdle and making me regularly irregular in gym :D

I love working out in gym. Whren I run on tread mill, it feels as if all my stress is flowing out as sweat. Its not only to loose weight and stay fit but my stress buster also. Alas there is no instructor in the gym but I am trying to learn more about working out with the help of google and some freiends who are motr experienced in gym.

I really wish the coming milestone date to cross quickly so that I can get back to my schedule of gymming once again :)

No comments: