Sunday, December 6, 2009

Paa/ Radio/ Orkut...

Paa…

Nice concept, interesting story, good humor, great acting- that’s Paa!! Initially I thouht that it will be somewhat like Taare Zameen Par but it turned out to be totally different. All the characters are very well defined and impressive. I liked the positive attitude of Vidya- Auro’s mom who accepts his weakness and faces it bravely all alone. Even the school kids and teachers are very affectionate for him and not sarcastic or sympathetic!! Indeed, a must watch :o)


Radio…

Seems there is a competition in this movie that who looks the most idiotic and stupid- Himesh, the 2 heroines, one heroine’s family, the RJ boss- everybody is racing to look more idiotic than others. I really cant understand why Himesh uncle is trying his luck as an actor!! He can be a good music director, story writer, producer, director or even a singer at times but not a hero yaar. There are absolutely no emotions on his face in entire movie. And I don’t know that which RJ is he trying to imitate by shouting. The dearest Mirchiu RJs- Anant, Saurabh, Naved, Sayma – must have cried after hearing Himesh as a RJ. I don’t have anything to appreciate in the movie- story. dialogues, characters- everything is a pain!!! Except some music!! I liked mann ka radio, teri meri dosti(miunus himesh’s part) and Jaaneman. Nothing else!!!

Orkut…

Orkut is trying be more cool like Facebook by copying some of its features but though not loosing its base characters of being simple and sober. But I really hate the new column introduced- Friend Suggestions- the first time I saw this column, it showed me 4 results on the first shot out of which one was of a childhood enemy, one of a guy who ditched me and one of a friend turned enemy- the 3 persons I really hate and I wanted to sue orkut for suggesting them as my friends. Grrrrrrrrr. Everytime I login, it shows some silly suggestions for friends- should I add someone in my Friends list just because we studied in same school or work in same office. I have no clue of the algo Orkut is following for it but the google folks really need to work on it as its even more irritating than the phone calls for personal and car loans *grin*

Waiting for Rocket Singh Salesman- lets see what Shimit Amin and YashRajs gets us after Chak De India *wink*


5 comments:

Ritwik Bisaria said...

Rocket Singh to dekhni hai .......... finally a movie on my job :-D
3 Idiots has to be another Amir Khan creations :-)
By the way, never knew that you are a good blogger :-)

Saurabh Gautam said...

Good Post!!!

Keep it up :)

ToBeOrNotToBe said...

LOL ... great analysis esp. the orkut one .

Appy said...

@Ritwik: Ritwik Bisaria- Salesman of the Century :o)

@Sanju: Dhanyawaad :o)

@Susmit: Next analysis will be for cloud computing.. after tomorrow's session :o)

Anonymous said...

Well written
Paa - I defer from your opinion provided you have watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button which goes on similar tracks.

Radio - Himesh Uncle! Who likes him doing acting!!

Orkut - Totally agree that Sometimes it behaves very stupidly in friend suggestions.