Sunday, December 13, 2009

Rocket Singh Rocks??

Finally saw the movie before weekend finishes. I was anxiously waiting for the movies as the promos were very impressive and I thought that it should be a of Chak De India level but I didn’t find it that good. May be my expectations were different from the movie.

I expected it to be a comedy movie but it was very serious types. I had thought that Rocket will turn out to be a good salesman by making a fool of customers and will get the Best Salesman Award. Yea he was able to do good business and force his MD to bend his knees in front of him but that was all together something else!!!

The movie is on good moral and ethics. I cant call the movie as boring but it was not very interesting and nail biting either. Ranbir Kapoor has once again proved himself hence completing his hat trick after Wake Up Sid and Ajab Prem Ki Gajab Kahani.

Pankhon ko hawa zara si lagne do
Dil bole soya tha ab jagne do
Dil dil mein hai dil ki tamanna sa
Udne do ho o ho oh

No comments: